Do you want to power your business with green energy from renewable sources without investing your capital and time, and without using your resources to handle the administration thereof?
Solar power with no initial investment
The solution we are offering together with ČEZ ESCO has been designed for corporations, government institutions, and organizations run by regional government. The solution consists of installing photovoltaic power plants on the rooftops of production facilities, office buildings, and logistics centers with zero initial investment.
What are the features of this exceptional offer? SGEF will finance a solution designed by ČEZ ESCO according to the needs of individual clients. Subsequently, the client and ČEZ ESCO will sign an electricity supply agreement. No initial capital investment will be made. Instead, the client will make monthly payments for generated electricity. The price will be comparable to or lower than the price of electricity supplied from the distribution network. Monthly payments will include all costs – financing, the operation of the power plant, and insurance covering the entire installation.
The client's operating costs will not increase. On the contrary, the total cost of electricity paid by the client might decrease.
Why use solar power with no initial investment?
- Thanks to our unique solution developed in cooperation with ČEZ ESCO and SGEF, you do not need any initial capital to install photovoltaics.
- ČEZ ESCO will install a photovoltaic power plant on your premises, but you will only have to pay for the electricity you use.
- You do not need to worry about the complicated subsidy paperwork.
- ČEZ ESCO will take care of everything, including the subsequent operation and servicing.
- Electricity from photovoltaics is cheaper than electricity from the grid.
- After 15 years, the power plant will become your property for the price of CZK 1.But you can also buy it earlier.
- The product is suitable for buildings with annual electricity consumption of at least 200 MWh.
- A solar panel’s performance warranty will typically guarantee a performance of over 80% of the original value at 25 years.
- A photovoltaic power plant has a lifetime of more than 30 years.
- A 100 kWp power plant saves 47 tonnes of CO2 per year.
Consult the product sheet to determine the solar power installation that is suitable for you and the amount of savings you can achieve by producing your own green energy.
Need additional information on the options that having your own solar power plant offers you? Questions about financing? Do not hesitate to contact our sales department directly. We will respond as soon as possible.