!css

Société Générale group

Société Générale Equipment Finance is a 100% subsidiary of the Société Générale finance group, which has risen to become one of the largest European financial holdings in the 150 years since its inception. The group operates in 67 countries across the globe, employing 147,000 people and serving 31 million clients. It provides consulting and services to personal, corporate and institutional clients in the following areas:

  • retail banking in France through the branch network of Société Générale, Crédit du Nord and Boursorama
  • international retail banking, financial services and insurance in emerging markets
  • corporate and investment banking, private banking, asset and securities management


Société Générale is included in key socially responsible investment indices: the Dow Jones, Sustainability Index (European), FSTE4Good (global and European), Euronext Vigeo (global, European, for the euro area and French) and five of the STOXX ESG Leaders indices.
www.societegenerale.com

Komerční banka

One of Société Générale’s arms is Komerční banka, which is the parent of the KB Group in the Czech Republic.

Komerční banka is a frontline banking institution in the Czech Republic and Central and Eastern Europe at large. A universal bank, it encompasses retail, corporate and investment banking. Its services are used by

  • 1.6 million clients
  • at 399 branches
  • with the help of 772 ATMs.

KB Group companies offer dedicated services in the following areas:

  • supplementary pension schemes
  • building society savings schemes
  • consumer loans
  • insurance
  • leasing
  • factoring

The close cooperation between Komerční banka and SG Equipment Finance in the Czech Republic dates back to 2003. In 2011, KB purchased a majority stake (50.1%), while the remaining 49.9% is held by Société Générale Equipment Finance SA. Clients benefit from this partnership mainly because of the affordable offers and the reduced paperwork required for approvals.
www.KB.cz 

Komerční banka in the Slovak Republic

  • provides its clients with services via a branch called “Komerční banka, a.s., pobočka zahraničnej banky”
  • is especially focused on large and medium-sized enterprises with a turnover of EUR 40 million or more
  • offers standard banking services, including:

    • Cash Management
    • Electronic banking
    • Payment cards
    • Financing
    • Investment banking products
    • Trade Finance, where KB holds the leading position in the Czech Republic.

The position of the KB branch in Slovakia is especially strong as it has the know-how of the parent KB and uses synergies within KB and SG Group, thanks to which it is able to provide its clients with comprehensive financial solutions.

An individual and personal approach and custom-made products, tailored to suit the requirements of the specific client, constitute an integral part of the offer of services. The KB branch in the Slovak Republic does not offer cash operations.
www.koba.sk