Green energy financing
Do you want to power your business with green energy from renewable sources without investing your capital and time, and without using your resources to handle the administration thereof?
Solar power with no initial investment
The solution we are offering together with ČEZ ESCO has been designed for corporations, government institutions, and organizations run by regional government. The solution consists of installing solar power plants on the rooftops of production facilities, office buildings, and logistics centers with zero initial investment.
What are the features of this exceptional offer? SGEF will finance a solution designed by ČEZ ESCO according to the needs of individual clients. Subsequently, the client and ČEZ ESCO will sign an electricity supply agreement. No initial capital investment will be made. Instead, the client will make monthly payments for generated electricity. The price will be comparable to or lower than the price of electricity supplied from the distribution network. Monthly payments will include all costs – financing, the operation of the power plant, and insurance covering the entire installation.
The client's operating costs will not increase. On the contrary, the total cost of electricity paid by the client might decrease.
Why use solar power with no initial investment?
- Thanks to our unique solution developed in cooperation with ČEZ ESCO, you need no initial capital for switching to solar power.
- ČEZ ESCO will install a solar power plant on your premises, and you will only pay for consumed electricity.
- You do not need to worry about the complicated aspects of applying for a subsidy.
- ČEZ ESCO will complete all of the tasks on a turnkey basis, including the subsequent operation and servicing.
- Solar power is less expensive than electricity from the mains.
- After 15 years, the power plant will become your property for the price of CZK 1. You can, however, buy it earlier.
- The product is suitable for facilities with power consumption equal to or in excess of 50 MWh per year.
- Generally, solar panels are guaranteed to have a generating capacity over 80% after 25 years of operation.
- Solar power plants have a service life in excess of 30 years.
- A solar power plant with 50 KWp output saves 59 tons of carbon dioxide annually.
Consult the product sheet (CZ only) to determine the solar power installation that is suitable for you and the amount of savings you can achieve by producing your own green energy.
Need additional information on the options that having your own solar power plant offers you? Questions about financing? Do not hesitate to contact our Sales Department directly. We will respond as soon as possible.