We provide small and medium-sized enterprises with soft financing for investments in machinery and equipment, supported by Czech-Moravian Guarantee and Development Bank (CMZRB) under the Expansion and Energy Saving schemes. You may be eligible for an interest-free business loan with the possibility of deferring repayments of the principal.
Support under the Expansion program
This is intended for small and medium-sized enterprises with up to 250 employees, with a particular focus on launching and developing a business. Support can be used to purchase new machinery and equipment, business premises, technology processes, licences, and software.
Cooperation between SGEF and CMZRB relies on the principle of granting two loans (one from each institution). The CMZRB loan has the following criteria:
- 0% interest
- A loan amounting to CZK 1 - 45 million
- Financing of up to 45% of eligible project expenditure*
- Maturity of up to 7 years, with a deferment of principal repayments up to 3.5 years
- Financial contribution to interest on the commercial loan (from SGEF) of up to CZK 1 million (up to 100% of the interest charged)
*The remaining 55% of eligible project expenditure may be covered by applying for a commercial loan from SGEF under standard terms and conditions.
Support under the Energy Savings program
This helps companies of all sizes to finance projects aimed at saving energy. It can be used in the financing of projects such as the introduction of renewable energy sources, the replacement of machinery and equipment with more economical versions, and the replacement of boilers.
CMZRB offers the following conditions:
- Interest-free, charge-free support
- Loan of between CZK 800.000 and CZK 30 million
- Financing of up to 70% of eligible project expanditure
- Maturity of up to 10 years, with a deferment of principal repayments up to 4 years
- Financial contribution for energy audit up to CZK 250 thousand